How to factory reset the Noa system
Most troubleshooting issues can be resolved through a factory reset and by connecting the module to the Wi-Fi to configure the latest software update.
- Turn the Filtered Module off and on again at the electricity socket.
- Reset the controller: press and hold the filtered icon for 10 seconds until the inner ring light turns completely white.
- Reset the Filtered Module: press and hold the pairing button for 10 seconds. The light indicator will falsh ten times and then flash quickly to show it has reset.
- Re-pair the module and controller and then reconnect to the Wi-Fi (see Owner's Manual for more information).
I can't pair the ring controller with the Filtered Module.
Follow these steps.
- Reset the ring controller: press and hold on the filtered icon for ten seconds. Keep pressing down until the inner ring light turns completely white.
- Reset the Filtered Module: press and hold the pairing button for 10 seconds. The light indicator will flash every second and then flash white to show it has successfully reset.
- Wait a few seconds and then tap once on the Filtered Module pairing button to initiate pairing mode (light will flash orange).
- Tap once on the controller to pair: the inner ring light will flash orange and then flash green to show it has successfully paired.
I can't connect my Filtered Module to the Wi-Fi.
Follow these steps:
- Factory reset the Filtered Module and controller.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Noa app.
- Retry the Setup Wi-Fi process in the app.
If you still can't connect to the Wi-Fi, try these possible solutions:
- Turn the module off/on at the power socket before attempting to connect to the Wi-Fi again.
- Double-check the Wi-Fi password.
- After you've selected your Wi-Fi network, move your phone closer to your router for better signal.
- Check for interference: make sure nothing is blocking the signal between your router and the module.
- Try hotspotting off another phone to complete the Wi-Fi connection.
My ring controller has disconnected.
- The ring controller will flash yellow when it is paired to the module but can't connect.
- To re-pair the ring controller, press once on the filtered module to initiate pairing mode. Press once on the controller to start the pairing. It will flash green when it has successfully paired.
- If the controller still doesn't pair, factory reset both the module and the controller.
My module light indicator is yellow.
- In order to keep your Filtered Module up to date, we will occasionally initiate software updates. While the machine is installing these updates, the module will not be operable and the light indicator will be yellow. These updates will only last a few minutes.
My machine has stopped working and I can't access cold water.
- If for any reason the Filtered Module stops working, and you can't access unfiltered cold water, turn the On/Off valve to the OFF position.
How can I tell if my water is being filtered?
- After you press the filtered button, the most common sign to tell your water is being filtered is a reduction in flow. If you don't notice a reduction in flow, you should notice a difference in taste, odour and texture of your water.
- Check to make sure the NOA SHUTOFF valve and On/Off valve are in the correct position (see Owner's Manual for more information).
Water is not coming out of my tap?
- Check the power plug is connected and turned on. The module light indicator should be white.
- Check the tubing inlets are properly locked into the back of the module.
- Make sure the NOA SHUTOFF valve and On/Off valve are in the correct position (see Owner's Manual for more information).
- Make sure you have connected the inlet and outlet correctly (see Owner's Manual for more information).
- Make sure the module is connected to your Wi-Fi and then re-open the Noa app to configure the latest update.
How do I install Noa on a new Wi-Fi network?
- Open the Noa app and remove the Filtered Module device from your account.
- Factory reset the ring controller and module.
- Re-pair the module with the Noa controller.
- Press and hold the pair button on the Filtered Module for 3 seconds until it turns blue. Open the app and follow the instructions to connect to your new Wi-Fi network.