What is Noa?
- Noa is the world's first device that allows you to pour filtered, boiling, chilled and sparkling water from your existing kitchen tap. We are the only system that connects seamlessly to your existing kitchen tap, so you can get the perfect water you need, whenever you need it.
How does Noa work?
- Noa is a ring-shaped controller that links wirelessly to different water modules hidden under your sink. Turn your kitchen tap all the way to cold, select from filtered, boiling, chilled or sparkling on the controller, and voilà the water comes out instantly.
When will Noa be available?
- Noa is coming throughout 2024 and the Filtered Module is already available in batches now. Waitlist members can purchase the Filtered Module when the next stock drops (you will be notified by email).
- The Filtered Module is required to use the Boiling, Chilled and Sparkling Modules, which will be released later in 2024. Owning the Filtered Module gives you priority access to buy the others when they are released.
How much does Noa cost?
- The Filtered and Boiling Modules are £299 each. The price for the Chilled and Sparkling Module will be confirmed closer to release but expect it to be in the same range.
How many modules can I buy?
- Noa's modularity puts you in control. You can choose to own one, two or all four of our water modules when you want.
- To make sure your water is always fresh and filtered, you'll need the Filtered Module to run the Chilled, Sparkling and Boiling.
Is the Noa ring waterproof?
- Yes, the Noa controller is waterpoof and can handle a spill, splash or accidental trip to the sink.
How do I install Noa?
- Installing Noa is easy. Just connect to your cold water kitchen tap hose. The whole process should take less than half an hour.
- If DIY is not your thing, you can always call in a plumber or handyman and they'll have it up and running in no time.
Can I hire someone to install it for me?
- You can always hire a plumber or handyman to do the installation for you. They'll have it done in less than 30 minutes. Sit back, relax, and let the pros do their thing!
Can I keep my own tap?
- You betcha! Noa can be retrofitted to your current kitchen tap with zero hassle. No need to go shopping for a new tap.
Does every module need to be connected to electricity?
- The Filtered, Boiling and Chilled Modules need a power connection. One plug socket and a multi-plug adaptor is sufficient.
I don't have a plug under my sink. What can I do?
- No problem! An electrician can quickly install a new outlet under your sink to make your kitchen Noa ready. It's a simple job.
I have drawers instead of a cupboard. Can I install Noa?
- Yes! The Filtered Module's got a flexible tubing system, so it can fit into most setups. You might have to do a bit of remodelling to make room for the tubing in your drawers, but it shouldn't be too much of a hassle.
- Check the installation requirements on our website before you get started: https://www.tapnoa.com/pages/installation. It should be all smooth sailing from there!
Can I take Noa with me when I move home?
- Yes! Uninstalling Noa is just as simple as installing it, so you can bring it along to your new house without a hitch. No need to say goodbye to your favourite appliance when you move.
What does the filter remove?
- The filter will make your water taste better, get rid of any weird odours, and reduce chlorine and chloramine. Plus, it will take care of all the nasty stuff - pesticides, microplastics, heavy metals and 99.9% of bacteria and cysts. They even help to reduce the build up of limescale.
Will I still be able to use normal, unfiltered water?
- Yes, you only get filtered water when you tap the Noa controller. If you open your tap without touching the ring, it's business as usual - regular tap water will flow. So, you can have both filtered and unfiltered water on tap, depending on what you need at the moment.
Will the Filtered Module soften water in a hard water area?
- While Noa's Filtered Module won't soften your water, it does have a scale inhibitor built into the filter cartridge. This won't eliminate your hard water completely, but it will help to delay and reduce the buildup of limescale.
Will the sparkling, chilled and boiling water be filtered?
- Yes! Your boiling, sparkling, and chilled water will all pass through Noa's filtering system, ensuring they're crisp, clean, and up to your high standards.
What are the safety features for the Boiling Module?
- For added peace of mind, there is a safety delay feature built in. You need to press and hold the Noa controller for 2 seconds before the boiling water begins. Just wait until the red circle shows up on the inner ring and boiling will be ready.
How does the Boiling Module work with an existing tap?
- The Boiling Module limits the water pressure when you're boiling, so there are no nasty surprises with hot taps. Your tap will still be warm to the touch after boiling, but don't panic - there are safety features on the controller to let you know, and you can always run cold water through it to cool things down.
Are there any maintenance costs?
- Noa is low-maintenance, but there are a few things you'll need to do every now and then. You'll need to replace the filter in the Filtered Module every 4,000 litres or once a year, whichever comes first. The Sparkling Module's CO2 canisters also need to be replaced after 60 litres.
- Once a year, we suggest you use one of our sanitation cartridges to give the whole system a thorough clean. You'll be able to buy those cartridges from our website soon.
How much does it cost to change the filter cartridge?
- The filter cartridges cost £60 and last for 4,000 litres or a year, whichever happens first.
What are the energy costs?
- Noa is designed with energy efficiency in mind, so it won't send your electricity costs skyrocketing. In fact, the Boiling Module actually costs less to run than your kettle.
What is the warranty period?
- You have two years of legal warranty from Noa, so if anything goes pear-shaped, you're covered.
What is your returns policy?
- We're sure you'll love your Noa, but you have a full 60 days to change your mind and return it free of charge, as long as it's in its original packaging.
How do I return my Noa?
- Changed your mind about Noa? No problem, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll sort out a return for you.