The Filtered Module is the core of the Noa system, providing pure water to your tap and all the other modules. It comes with the countertop controller called Noa.
Revamp your existing tap in minutes.
Our advanced retrofitting technology allows you to connect Noa to your existing kitchen tap, so you can get the water you want without compromise.
Set it and forget it.
Our Filtered Module contains a replaceable filter cartridge that purifies 4,000 litres of clean and refreshing water, so you can go much longer without filter changes.
No plumber, no worries. Our DIY install takes around 30 minutes and we never met a tap we didn’t like. And because you installed it, you can uninstall it and take it with you to your next home. Clever.
- Multi-layer filtration purifies up to 4,000 litres of water down to 0.5 microns.
- Reduces chlorine and chloramine for improved taste and odour.
- Filters out heavy metals, viruses, pesticides and microplastics.
- Carbon block filter guarantees 100% of your tap water is filtered.
- Reduces limescale buildup for improved water flow and lower maintenance.
- Contains silver to prevent bacteria growth.
- Environmentally-friendly. Carbon made from coconut shells: a natural byproduct of the coconut industry.
- Activated carbon block filter and scale inhibitor.
- Independently tested to NSF/ANSI 42 and 53 standards.
- Cartridge lifetime of 4,000 litres.
Clear water, clear mind.
Noa filters out nasties like chlorine, microplastics and pesticides from your tap water, so you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you're drinking cleaner, healthier water.
Hard water, be gone.
Our Filtered Module not only filters the water used by all the other modules, it also helps to reduce limescale buildup in your tap. Partner with the Boiling Module for clean and long-lasting boiling water on tap.
Included in the box
How does the Filtered Module Work?
The Filtered Module connects to your cold water mains pipe and kitchen tap hose. After installation, just open the cold water tap and press the filtered button on the Noa controller for instant filtered water. Push the button again or close the cold water tap to go back to regular tap water.
How do I install Noa?
Setting up the Filtered Module is easy - it takes less than 30 minutes and we give you the tools you need. If you're not into DIY, you can always hire someone to do it for you. Just check that you have access to your water mains and a nearby power socket under your kitchen cupboard before installing.
I don't have a plug under my sink. What can I do?
If you need a plug under the sink, an electrician should be able to install a new outlet from one nearby. It's a simple job.
Can I take Noa with me when I move home?
Yes, the uninstallation process is as easy as the installation so you can take Noa with you when you move home.
Can I keep my own tap?
Yes. You do not need to change anything, you can simply retrofit Noa to your existing kitchen tap.
How often do I need to replace the filter cartridges?
Filter cartridges need to be changed every 4,000 litres or every year (whichever comes first). Noa Filter Cartridges cost £60.